Wednesday, June 15, 2011
How to Make a Bridge ?
* Lie on your stomach with your legs close to each other and straight.
* Raise your upper body and place your elbows on the floor to the whereabouts of
your shoulders when you were lying.
* Bend (dorsiflexion) your feet so your toes are based on the floor.
* RAID throughout your body and raise up on your elbows and toes.
* Make sure your legs are straight and your body.
* Keep this position as long as possible, that is to say until you feel tension
in the lumbar region.
* Hold for a few seconds at first, then gradually extend it in time in weeks.