Saturday, June 18, 2011
Osteoarthritis Drugs Overview
* Aspirin Oral This medication is used to reduce fever, colds and flu and relieve minor to moderate hurt from conditions such as muscle aches, toothaches, and headaches. It can also be used to reduce inflammation and swelling in conditions such as osteoarthritis and other joint complaints. Aspirin is be familiar with that salicylate and medication non-steroidal anti-inflammatory (NSAID) that works by blocking a certain natural substance in your system to reduce hurt and swelling.
* Ibuprofen: Ibuprofen, sold under the name Motrin is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) which relieves hurt and swelling (inflammation). It is used in combination with paracetamol to treat mild to moderate osteoarthritis of the knee or hip
* Diclofenac: Diclofenac is marketed as a drug is Volatren non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are receiven to reduce inflammation and hurt causing hurt by reason of osteoarthritis.
* Narcotics: For moderate to severe hurt, narcotic analgesics such as tramadol, and, possibly, opiates (hydrocodone, oxycodone, morphine or) may be required.
* Nabumetone: Nabumetone is a drug non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) family of acid aryalkanoic. It is available in many brands such as Relafen, and Relifex gambaran. It is used to treat hurt and inflammation caused by osteoarthritis and other joint complaints. Nabumetone works by reducing the effects of hormones that cause hurt and inflammation.