Thursday, November 29, 2012

Where can I get help ?

Where can I get help?
Whatever the concern that your child meets the frequency and intensity, and duration of the installation is a warning signal. Sometimes you have to recognize their problems, and sometimes it's teachers and close friends, and a variety of entertainment center, which draws your attention is.

 If necessary, and depending on this issue, see the help of the (reduced in schools) to assist and support groups for families with children in trouble. You can also convert your child's health professionals (family doctor, pediatrician, Faculty of Medicine, Center for PMI ...) and adapted person or structure to advise (language, motor, psychiatrist, psychologist ...). These professionals work in network and familiar: it's your insurance, competent person, who works with children to meet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.